Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pics Female Dog Vigina Should I Put My Dog In A Circus Act?

Should I put my dog in a circus act? - pics female dog vigina

My beagle-mix 10-month-old dog has a habit of walking ... Yes, walking on top of chicken wire fence. Several times a day I can look out the window and there he is walking and standing on the gravity, but vertical, 4 1 / 2 chicken wire about two feet look, things and people around the track. I may be wrong, but I think it is a very rare skill. No, I lose the reason. I have pictures to prove it. I am a circus or an acting career for her? Because her name is Sissy, so keep an eye on his name in the next movie you see pets! What do you think?

3 comments:

smiling sam said...

Hey, come on! It sounds like a good dog. Give a gift to me. Way to go, Sissy, you see a film!

kelb17 said...

Go ahead ... They seem to have a new !!!!!!! famous dog

moreques... said...

Sissy and it sounds like a natural talent. take her dog to a school or see aside some time each day when you can to develop new skills. if it does, then it can be a dog or a circus quality. otherwise you will not get much luck in the entertainment industry for animals. the same for their pets as for people - very competitive.

Post a Comment